Tuesday, January 25, 2011

20 years


Wow, to think I have been married to this man for 20 years. What an amazing journey this has been. Weve had our ups and definite downs but we made it. 3 beautiful kids,5 dogs,a bunch of chickens,some fish,a turtle, 3 turkeys,a rat,a gerbil,and at this moment a mouse that is visiting my cupboard(damn thing)!


Just a couple things I have learned a long the way is to not sweat the small stuff. Its not worth the argument if he leaves the seat up and I fall in. Laugh it off and hope he doesnt do it next time. You just never know if thats going to be the last time you fall in, right. Suck it up and admit your in the wrong ( I  think thats the hardest for me) Me,wrong,never!! LOL!! This list is ongoing...

Jason is truly the best part of my life. I believe he was put on this earth for me (really). I love that he loves me and all my faults. I love that he makes me want to be a better person. I love that he pinches my fat and likes it and thinks its funny(sorry,TMI ) I love that he's silly. I love that he is an awesome dad to our kids. I love that he is such a hard worker. This list also goes on and on and on. I promise!! I gave Jason that list this morning.

Happy Anniversary,my love!! Thank you for loving me all these years.