Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catching up...

Ok, so I thought I better catch up with the month of February before March has passed us by. Didn't I just get through saying I was going to be a better blogger. UGH!! Well, I'll try better next month.

So the first of the month Graycee got tickets to go see Justin Bieber in his new movie Never say Never. It was a sneak preview before anyone else saw it and she got to go with her favorite cousin and Aunt.(sorry other Aunts) those words are from Graycee's mouth.I didnt get to go because uh uhmmmmmm...I lost my ticket.....Ya, we wont go there!! This is everything she got with the ticket. Justin Bieber 3-D glasses,a lanyard, glow stick...and probably some other stuff but,I'm not quite remembering.




Next I think we have Valentines Day! The girls were so excited to have Dad deliver flowers to them at school for Valentines Day. I love this tradition we have started with them and they do too. For right now there Dad is there Valentine. He wouldnt have it any other way. Jake also had a Valentines to give this year. WooWoo. Her name is Hannah and he gave her flowers and some "scents" from Bath and Body. My boy is growing up. Oh ya..we had Chinese for dinner. Its always a lot of fun to get take out. Graycee is the only one that doesnt like it. :(




Kaydi now has a new hairdo she has come up with. She takes her bangs and pulls them all to the one side. She is very particular about it even when she pulls her hair up in a pony. LOL!! It was a gradual pull over but its in full swing now. Love it!




Jason has been busy helping me with some deap cleaning. He helped clean out my storage room. We can now see the floor and he also built some shelves in there so we could have some more organized storage space in that room. He also helped me with my laundry room. Getting that organized as well. I sure do love my husband who helps me all the time around the house. I could not do it without him. Really!



This is the fire we had with all the unsalvageable stuff we had in the storage and laundry room. All my hoarding stuff as Jason would say. Anyone that knows Jason knows that Jason loves to have fires. So any chance he gets he will do it.  The girls love it too.