Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness...

March has not been good to Jason...It started with a mild toothache. Which of course you are probably going to have when you avoid the dentist like a plague...but this ache turned in to a full blown keep you up all night with throbbing pain,cant take it anymore toothache. I got him in to the dentist the next day and its one of his wisdom teeth. WHAT!! I thought everyone got there wisdom teeth out when they were teens or a little older. Well turns out Jason never did. So he had an infected wisdom tooth that had a hole the size of a crater,really. What would posses you to keep that in your mouth or not tell your wife so she can make an appt. for you. Anyway, with a lot of tugging,pulling and getting the "special tool" out and oh ya A LOT of pain he got it out that very day. Also, can I just ask this question...did you really think the tooth fairy would come if you brought that disgusting thing home in a cute little box. Ummm NO, I don't think so! You know I'm not going to keep that all to myself. Yes, I took a couple pictures for posterity. LOL!! It is probably the sickest thing you will look at today. So consider this your warning******


So Jason's back starts hurting the next day. Maybe all the tugging on the tooth and Jason tensing up may have just jarred his back a little(we thought) Well he was at work and bent down to sign some papers and couldn't get back up. So many chiropractor appts,an MRI and a couple bottles of  ibuprofen later his numbness in his legs and foot are starting to go away. Which means most of the time he cant feel them but sometimes he can. So he is walking around like...someone who cant feel his leg to walk. He kind of has to throw his leg(if you know what I mean). He has definitely made a new friend of his chiropractor. That actually is really true because it turns out Jason plays or should I say use to play racquetball on the same night as this guy and would see each other at the Orem rec. where they play. Anyhow, this is what you will find Jason doing on a daily basis

This is Jason in the morning with his ice tucked in the belt of his robe

This is Jason in the afternoon with wienies(frozen hot dogs,LOL) stuffed in his pants
Ladies, he is all mine....all mine I say!!
So did the leprechaun make it to everyones house this year? Don't worry he came to our house and pooped in our milk and wreaked havoc. We love St Pats day at our house. I made some yummy sugar cookie bars. (Brandy, these were really good,by the way)
I also fixed some yummy corned beef and cabbage. And yes my kids and husband do like it.


We also welcomed a new addition to the family this month.  His name is Bentley. He is Amanda and Brandon's little guy. He is so sweet. Congratulations, you two. We sure love him. What a sweet little family you have.

(borrowed your pic Amanda,hope you don't mind)
I've got a few more things we have been doing this month but I'm going to wait till I can post some pictures of start to finish.