Monday, October 17, 2011

Days like these...

(a LOVE letter to my husband)

Dear Husband,

I loved everything about today(Sunday)!!! I loved you were home all day! I loved watching movies with you! I loved watching you interact with the kids. I love our Sunday dinners.  I love that you take me and slow dance with me in the middle of the kitchen when I'm cooking Sunday dinner. I love that you love me!!!I love that you tell the kids you love "their mom"...all the time!! I love our family time. I love that you look at me and see the girl you married and not the forty year old that has an excess of aches,pains,pounds,housework and many more things I cant seem to come up with right now. Oh ya, did I mention memory loss. I love that we can finish each others sentences and know what each other is thinking. I love that you always make sure to kiss me when one of us comes home from something. I love that we always say "I love you".
I'm sad that I have to tell you goodbye when the weekend is over. You play such an important role in this family. It gets pretty lonely and quiet around here when you are gone. No kids going in the trash can,
Case in point...

no kids crying because you have teased them so much or tickled them too hard. We love you here at home, but we know you do this because you love us. You work such long and tiring days. Its crappy you have to go back to a hotel room and choose Cheetos for dinner because you are too tired for anything else. I know its not just hard on us but its harder on you not being here with us. So goodbye for now... and we will see you on Friday and do it all over again.

Love,
Your Wife