Sunday, January 15, 2012

Halloween fun in January!

Yes I know its January...I just found this in my drafts. Just trying to get my blog book together and could not leave this out.

This year was the first time Jason wasnt with us for Halloween night. We were sad but made the best of it!  The weekend started like this. Friday- Kaydi and Jake had parties to go to. Graycee watched a movie with a friend!!  Saturday, Jason and I had a couple halloween parties to go to as well as Jake. Sunday, we had the annual Thompson Family Halloween party. Monday-Jason left back out of town. Kaydi and Graycee dressed up for school. You know you are the mom of teenagers when you spend Halloween with your 9yr old. Graycee didnt make it home till 900 that night and Jake shortly after that. Atleast Jake came home afterschool and had his friends come here for awhile before they left. Kaydi and I carved a couple of pumpkins and made homemade meatballs and spaghetti. Yummy, by the way. I cant believe how easy and fast it was.  Then we went out and went trick or treating. I wish my honey could have been there with us. We sure miss him terribly when he is gone on  holidays like that. He plays such an important role in our family. Anyhoo...here are some pics. I am missing some of our family together in costume.
Aunt Jenny trying to make her  famous rootbeer.
making meatballs with mom
all the cousins with there googly glasses on.(Kaydi is behind Graycee)
Jason and me!!
Kaydi being funny
guessing how many are in the jar!
One of my favorite people..Jake Smith
Nice shorts! (this is one of Jakes good friends)