Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Can i just say I really have been looking forward to the New Year and some normalcy. Christmas was good but it's nice to have it over with and on to the coming year. Pretty excited for Jason to be home with an exciting new management position at work. Im so proud of him! It will be crazy busy for him for the next few months getting this job going but its going to be nice having him home with me and the kids again. We sure missed that. Kudo's to single moms everywhere. I've been soaking up every minute I can get with him. Here are just a few pictures I wanted to upload before December gets too far away from me.
Happy New Year
The start of Graycees new Henna Tattoo
Not a fan of the HAT...
Kaydi and one of her many Christmas projects. She is so creative.
Christmas morning...not awake yet
Kadyi's finished project (not sure how they got out of order)
Bad hair day!!
Just loved this picture of Graycee.